Call for testers: Skype update

eculp at bafirst.com eculp at bafirst.com
Sat Jun 18 17:18:30 GMT 2005

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net>:

> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:33:51 -0500
> eculp at bafirst.com wrote:
>
>> Alexander, it works out of the box here.  I can't find any empty boxes
>> on the screen.  Sorry ;) The build added Mesa-3.4.2-10.i386.rpm as per
>> the patch.  I tested it with both text and echo123, my lazy contacts
>> are not up yet.  I can put a screen shot up if you would like with the
>> version window and the connection to echo123, if you like.
>>
>> I'm running current, with kernel from june 11.  portupgrade -a yesterday.
>
> Strange. I don't see characters, I see empty boxes... I wait for one or
> two further reports. If I only get success messages, I will commit it
> tomorrow.

I've got it running and quickly tested on 5 boxes and none have had
problems.   They have all been tested with text and voip.  Actually,
voip seems somehow better than before.  Probably less traffic on
saturday morning:)

One thing, all are AMD based.  I've not tested on intel.

Have a great weekend and Father's Day, for those countries who
celebrate tomorrow,

ed

ed