Call for testers: Skype update

eculp at bafirst.com eculp at bafirst.com
Sat Jun 18 12:33:53 GMT 2005

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I've put a patch online which updates skype to 1.1.0.13. Unfortunately
> I can't see any usable character. Please try the patch at
> http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/net:skype.diff and tell
> me if you've managed to have it display characters which tell you
> information instead of empty boxes (I don't have enough time ATM to try
> to find the cause myself).
>
> Bye,
> Alexander.

Alexander, it works out of the box here.  I can't find any empty boxes
on the screen.  Sorry ;) The build added Mesa-3.4.2-10.i386.rpm as per
the patch.  I tested it with both text and echo123, my lazy contacts
are not up yet.  I can put a screen shot up if you would like with the
version window and the connection to echo123, if you like.

I'm running current, with kernel from june 11.  portupgrade -a yesterday.

ed