UPNP

Chris Martin outsidefactor at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 16 22:49:03 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am new to the ports mailing list, but I have checked around the archive
and was pretty sure this has not been discussed recently.

On Apr 04, 2003, on this list, Steve Drew asked if the version of upnp in
ports would be updated to the latest version provided by the core project,
the version in ports being 1.0.4 and the latest on offer from the project
page is 1.2.1 (http://upnp.sourceforge.net/). Yen-Ming Lee then replied and
said he would take care of it.

I have a 5.3 p5 machine with the latest ports tree CVSUPed to it, and the
version it wants to install is 1.0.4, so I assume this was never addresses
or there were issues in using the newer code. Is there anything that can be
done to move this forward?

Chris Martin