Spamassassin, p5-Net-DNS and dcc-dccd latest updates

Lefteris Tsintjelis lefty at ene.asda.gr
Tue Jun 14 08:08:17 GMT 2005

After a cvsup today, p5-Net-DNS gives the following error:

Argument "udp" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/mach/Net/DNS/Resolver/Base.pm line 1003

I had to manually edit the Base.pm and replace "udp" with 17 to get rid of the error.

Also, dcc doesn't seem to work anymore. After the update to 1.3.5 I DCC_CHECKS stopped completely.

I downgraded p5-Net-DNS and dcc-dccd to the old versions and everything went back to normal.

Please CC

Lefteris Tsintjelis
ASDA