FreeBSD Port: azureus-2.2.0.2_6

Eric Ekong eric at unixtechs.org
Thu Jun 9 03:47:00 GMT 2005

Just wondering what the ETA on the latest release of Azureus 2.3.0.2
will be in ports.  Is there anything that can be done to help out with
the build.  Seems a few things have changed just from trying myself.  I
do appreciate the move to jdk1.5 to fix some memory leaks.  Now, if we
could only get it up to the latest release I bet many would be happy.
Eric I. Ekong                   eric at unixtechs.org

Laws of Serendipity:

        (1) In order to discover anything, you must be looking for
            something.
        (2) If you wish to make an improved product, you must already
            be engaged in making an inferior one.