DJVULIBRE 3.5.14_1 & mozilla 1.7.7,2

Rich Winkel rich at math.missouri.edu
Tue Jun 7 23:56:51 GMT 2005

Ok, I did a portupgrade -arf, now I'm running mozilla-1.7.8,2.  Same problem.
It shows up under "about:plugins", the standalone djview works fine,
but no luck at all with the plugin.
With mozilla running and (trying to) display a djvu page, I see
that djview isn't running.  I tried setting NPX_DJVIEW to no avail.
Does anyone have this working under 4.11 ??

According to Rich Winkel: