ezm3/cvsup ports diffs for amd64

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Jun 7 19:00:11 GMT 2005

Hi,

I finally updated ezm3/cvsup ports to be able to build cvsup on amd64.
I had done this internally multiple times up to now but as long as
there is no native amd64 support in ezm3 and we don't have a fully working
C version of cvsup I think we should try to get this in as a last resort...

Most of this is based on work done by peter@ from somewhen last year.
[ see http://people.freebsd.org/~peter/ezm3-amd64/ ]
I should have marked the patches included from there and
thanks should go to him for all of this.

The ezm3 port will use version 1.1 and not 1.2 on amd64.

What I don't know:
a) do the port patches break other ARCHs?
b) does everything work on amd64?
c) I didn't even think of running portlint so perhaps some ports
   people could polish and enhance things?

So please test/review and let me know.

You should be able to find the patches at:
http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/ports/experimental/ezm3-amd64.diff.bz2
http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/ports/experimental/cvsup-amd64.diff.bz2

--
Greetings