security/ppars-1.0 has dependency list errors

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Sun Jun 5 21:02:25 GMT 2005

There's the key. I don't download the complete ports tree of make
files.
I only get the ports I use and their dependants and them only for
the ports that the package version is not available or I need to
compile in some option like links with svga support.

I wiped the /usr/ports/security directory clean and cvsed the port
again and every thing worked fine except I got those same error
messages which I ignored. The scripts have been loaded into
/usr/local/sbin and a rehash gets things started. My mistake not
understanding the ports system expects a full ports tree on my
system.

Thanks for your prompt feed back.