Outstanding PR for new port

Matt Mills matt_mills at btopenworld.com
Thu Jun 2 08:38:21 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I submitted a PR for a very simple new port
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=79195) on 24th March. I've
not heard anything from anybody and the PR is still wide open.

I realise that everybody is a volunteer and doing stuff in their own
time, so I can hardly complain. Just curious if there is anything
further I can do to get this port committed sooner (it is preventing me
from updating another port which I maintain).

I guess I'm just a little surprised that such a simple little port
hasn't been committed by someone by now. This isn't a rant and I'm not
trying to upset anybody! :)

--
Matt