Problem updating math/gri: gmake vs. pmake

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at sigpipe.cz
Wed Jun 1 01:24:56 PDT 2005

# neuhauser at sigpipe.cz / 2005-05-27 17:33:47 +0200:
> # christopher.illies at web.de / 2005-05-27 16:00:55 +0200:
> > I am trying to upgrade the unmaintained port math/gri to its latest
> > version.

>     I took a look and have a slight problem with automake. (I patched
>     configure.ac to add a FreeBSD detection macro that should produce
>     OS_IS_FREEBSD, which should make way for a clean patch to
>     doc/Makefile.am to set correct paths.)
>
>     Drop me a note if you're interested.

    You did, and I replied, but your MX didn't want the email.

    Reporting-MTA: dns; isis.sigpipe.cz
    Arrival-Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

    Final-Recipient: rfc822; christopher.illies at web.de
    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mx-ha01.web.de[217.72.192.149] refused to talk
        to me: 550 Connection timed out.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.