Nanoblogger 3.2.3

Lars Eighner eighner at io.com
Fri Jul 29 15:45:57 GMT 2005

I may be crazy, but it seems to me that www/nanoblogger  (3.2.3)
is broken in the calendar plugin, in that it fails to format
the last week of a month properly when the last week contains
fewer than seven days.  It correctly treats a short first week,
by placing empty cells in the calendar table in front of the
dates, but it does the same thing for the last week, in which
case the empty cells should come after the dates.

It seems to do this for every combination of sed/gsed and
cal/gcal.

I grossly hacked until it seems to work with sed and cal, but I
had to use some perl one-liners because my sed abilities are
very limited (like non-existant).

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with this port?

My uname -a
FreeBSD goodwill.io.com 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE\
  #0: Mon Jun  6 01:46:37 CDT 2005     \
toor at goodwill.io.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/JUNE05  i386

--
Lars Eighner
eighner at io.com
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html
8800 N IH35 APT 1191 AUSTIN TX 78753-5266