new port: GraphicsMagick :-)

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at sigpipe.cz
Sat Jul 23 11:47:55 GMT 2005

# ronvdaal at n1x.nl / 2005-07-23 03:30:38 +0200:
> I accidently used send-pr twice for this new port. Hope it doesn't cause
> any trouble.

    Please followup to one of them identifying it as a dup of the other
    one.

> How long will it take to test/confirm the port on your side?

    Until someone picks up the PR, and goes through the procedure.
    IOW, your port might get committed within hours, or it might wait
    *months*, commiter interest and port complexity being the major
    factors.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.