IMP Port Install

Thierry Thomas thierry at horde.org
Tue Jul 19 09:35:20 GMT 2005

Le Mar 19 jul 05 à  6:42:26 +0200, Gawie Marais (Home) <gm at mailbag.co.za>
 écrivait :
> Hi,

Hello,

> I have been trying to install IMP this morning and ran into the following
> error while trying to install NAG as part of IMP, or so I believe...
>
> >> nag-1.1.1.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
> >> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/nag/.
> nag-1.1.1.tar.gz                              100% of  318 kB   27 kBps
> 00m00s
> ===>  Extracting for nag-1.1.1
> >> Checksum OK for nag-1.1.1.tar.gz.
> ===>  Patching for nag-1.1.1
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for nag-1.1.1
> ===>  Configuring for nag-1.1.1
> ===>  Installing for nag-1.1.1
> ===>   nag-1.1.1 depends on file: /usr/local/www/horde/imp/index.php - not
> found
> ===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/www/horde/imp/index.php in
> /usr/ports/mail/imp3

It seems that there is some mismatch in your ports tree: mail/imp3 has
been removed from the tree, and now there is mail/imp (version 4.0.3),
and nag is now at version 2.0. Please don't try to install these old
versions, they contain some security flaws: cvsup your ports tree, and
try again with up-to-date versions.

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.