math/R: non-root build fails with "cp: chmod: (...): Operation not permitted

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 10 23:47:13 GMT 2005

Roman Neuhauser píše v po 11. 07. 2005 v 01:19 +0200:

>     What about the build failure? Are you able to build the port without
>     being root? Just what is the problem anyway? I just don't see it...

Haven't looked into it, but I think the find loop you quoted is a red
herring - the error states "cp" and "chmod" which are completely not
present in that find loop.

It will be something not echoed by make a bit later.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

It's now using GIFs instead of JPEGs. This is similar to replacing
triangular wheels with round ones.