math/R: non-root build fails with "cp: chmod: (...): Operation not permitted

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 10 23:08:23 GMT 2005

Roman Neuhauser píše v po 11. 07. 2005 v 00:58 +0200:

> [1] First, readline: I'm not sure what OSVERSION this should be, and
>     don't feel like crawling the CVS history to find out.
>     Second, the makeinfo dependency needs to specify full path, or it'll
>     find /usr/bin/makeinfo, and print/texinfo will never be installed.
>     Third, I slapped a fix for the common "configure: WARNING: you
>     should use --build, --host, --target" warning on top while I was at
>     it. See the attachment.

The makeinfo thing is completely my fault and I just committed that
chunk of your patch.

Configure warning is pure cosmetics, you don't have to worry about it.

Readline stuff is up to maintainer's approval.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

God is real unless declared integer.