Is there a boson (boson.eu.org) port availible?

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Sat Jan 29 03:21:31 PST 2005

Hi,

Ben Jolitz in gmane.os.freebsd.devel.ports:

> Boson, an innovative RTS game for KDE, is at beta level.
> I am wondering if Freebsd does work with it. It uses all the librarys that
> FreeBSD has. Is there even consideration into doing a port?

I hope you meant "FreeBSD has all the libraries it uses". ;)

You can always try to create a port for it yourself, and if it works,
submit it. See the Porter's Handbook for details:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html

Stefan
--
No reading beyond this point