repocopy lam7 --> lam

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 07:20:36 PST 2005

Hi;

According to lam's website:

"LAM 6.5.9 is not recommended because the LAM source code has seen a lot of
changes, bug fixes and new features since then. It is still available for
download only because some vendors still require it."

They also recommend lam 7.1.1 for all lam/mpi users.

I've been suggesting to the LAM maintainers that we should repocopy lam to
lam6, and make lam7 the new lam from now on. I'm not the maintainer of either
so I probably shouldn't be sending the PR. Just wondering if there are
objections to this.

best regards,

    Pedro.