HEADSUP: xfce 4.2.0 commit scheduled on 26-01-2005

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Tue Jan 18 22:09:32 PST 2005

looks like the CC files is limited for getting posted on ports at ... so
everyone who got the message twice in the past: sorry

Hi,

I'm about to commit the xfce 4.2.0 update on 26-01-2005. The patch I
probably commit (depends on the feedback ;) can be found here:
	http://pofo.de/tmp/patch-xfce4 (~600kB)
I made it against a fresh cvs checkout. To apply it, be shure you didn't
applied an older version of that patch before. If so, make a clean
checkout first.
It would be nice if you test the stuff. Any feedback is welcome. I
compiled it for my own on a 05-11-2004 CURRENT, and compiled+running it on
4.11-RC2 both i386.
I bumped all xfcegui4-lib dependencies I was able to find, and also bumped
PORTREVISION of the affected ports because they need to be recompiled
against the new library.
If you are one of the plugin-maintainers and your plugin-port stops
working with xfce 4.2.0, just send me a patch which updates the port to a
version which will work with 4.2.0. But please refrain from sending me
patches if the port won't stop working after xfce 4.2.0 is there. (for
normal updates, send a PR after the mass commit is done)

port's I'll remove:
	x11-fm/xfce4-fm-icons
	misc/xfce4-panel-themes

new ports:
	misc/xfce4-appfinder
	x11-themes/xfce4-icon-theme

removed files:
	x11-wm/xfce4-session/files/patch-shutdown.c

grabbing maintainership:
	x11-wm/xfce4-session		# approved

plugin PORTVERSION updates:
	x11/xfce4-trigger-launcher	# approved