WITHOUT_X11 knob for mplayer

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Tue Jan 18 01:36:45 PST 2005

Hello,

On Tue, 18. Jan 2005, at  9:55 +0100, Jeremie Le Hen wrote
according to [WITHOUT_X11 knob for mplayer]:

> Does this make sense to you to have this knob ?  I don't think it's a
> great deal anyway, the default behaviour stays unchanged.  Should I
> submit a PR for this (and get it lost for months ;-) ) ?

I don't have objections making the port more flexible :-)
You don't need to submit a pr if it's okay for you that I'll intgerate
it into the (in a not-too-distant future) upcoming mplayer pre6 port.
Or is it an urgent issue which has to be done this week?

Riggs

P.S. No, it won't get lost for months :-)

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.