Removing net/arla

Georg Graf georg.graf at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Jan 17 01:49:47 PST 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:22:05AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:

[...]

> I don't think that ports need to care about removing directories that
> are listed in hier(7) or the mtree local file.

Oops, could have thought of hier(7). What is "the mtree local
file"? (my PR does not have the word in it).

Still, I'm rather unsure about the number of directories the
ports creates under %D/share/locale/ and %D/share/nls/.

My question is: Should I try to take care of this and send a new
diff as a followup PR, or does the commiter want to "do it
right"? (I'd prefer the latter).

Thanks!

  George

--
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Central and Internet Services Section