FreeBSD Port: jdk-1.2.2p11_3

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sun Jan 16 12:08:43 PST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to build the port mentioned in the subject
line. This port requires linux-blackdown-jdk-1.2.2_5
but unfortunatly I am getting a core dump if executing
/usr/local/linux-blackdown-jdk1.2.2/bin/java -version
on my FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE system.

I did additionally install the following JDKs:

  * jdk-1.4.2p7 (no core dump)
  * linux-sun-jdk-1.2.2.017_2 (I am getting a core dump)
  * linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2.06_1 (no core dump)
  * jdk-1.1.8 (no core dump)

So basically I am getting the following core dump
if executing a jdk-1.2.x:

OUCH: nested memory code, to 1 levels.
Abort trap (core dumped)

Can you give some advices on how to solve this issue.
I really need a working jdk-1.2.x.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name