Courier-imap upgrade broke me going to 4.0

Clint Olsen clint at 0lsen.net
Sun Jan 16 10:46:53 PST 2005

On Jan 16, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> please read /usr/ports/UPDATING. You should do this before you are going
> to update a port. That is why the file is there.

Thanks for the reminder.  Hopefully this is where things went wrong.

Is there a way to propagate these kinds of changes to the port itself?  One
thing I want to know is (for example) a revision history via the
command-line for any file in the source tree ala "cvs log <file>".  Is
there something equivalent for something upgraded via cvsup?

-Clint