lib_depends port patch and pkg-plist

dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 21:20:26 PST 2005

Hello,
    I'm trying to alter a port, i want to change it so that instead of
pulling in all the lib depends, they are not all necessary for the port they
just give extra functionality, i use "if defined" blocks. My goal is if
someone wants a feature "make WITH_FEATURE=yes" will do it, but if not they
won't get all the extra dependencies needed. I've got the if defines going,
and that seems to be working, but my problem is with the pkg-plist file, how
do i handle this in view of the dependencies?
Thanks.
Dave.