FreeBSD Port: mod_frontpage-1.6.2

Joe Rhett jrhett at meer.net
Tue Jan 11 16:36:32 PST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 04:23:48PM -0800, Freddie Cash wrote:
> Check the lang/jdk14 or www/dansguardian Makefiles for a couple
> different methods.

Thanks.  Yeah, I also found an example in java/sun-wtk as well, finally.

For the record and any other poor schmuck searcing for this, this seems to
be the easy way:

.if !exists(${DISTDIR}/${DISTNAME}${EXTRACT_SUFX}) && !defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)
IGNORE=You must manually fetch the file ${DISTNAME}${EXTRACT_SUFX} from
${DOWNLOAD_URL}, place it in ${DISTDIR} and then run make again
.endif

--
Joe Rhett
Senior Geek