Removing net/arla (was: FreeBSD ports scheduled for removal)

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 10 05:29:19 PST 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 11:16:29AM +1030, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Saturday,  8 January 2005 at 21:41:44 -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > I'm willing to submit a new version of the Arla port, but I would very
> > much like to see ports/74113, heimdal upgrade from 0.6.1 to 0.6.3, be
> > commited first.
>
> nectar?

This is one of the things I've been neglecting, but I'll be doing an
update of the Heimdal port (and base system) ``real soon now''.  I
intend to split the Heimdal port into libraries and so forth.  But, I'll
have a look at ports/74113, and if it seems OK, I'll just commit it in
the meantime.  Thanks for the nudge (^_^)

Cheers,
--
Jacques A Vidrine / NTT/Verio
nectar at celabo.org / jvidrine at verio.net / nectar at FreeBSD.org