Nc6 for FreeBSD 4.10

Ulrich Spoerlein q at uni.de
Sun Jan 9 02:24:30 PST 2005

You already got a response, but I'll chime in nevertheless

On Sat, 08.01.2005 at 19:11:48 +0100, Christian Vogt wrote:
> The two identifiers EAI_NODATA and EAI_ADDRFAMILY appear only one time
> in the entire Nc6 code, namely, in a swich statement in file filter.c.
> I replaced the identifiers by their values (7 and 1, respectively), and,
> guess what, Nc6 compiled successfully.

This might be fixed, according to http://www.freshports.org/net/nc6

You could also take a look at net/obnc, which is OpenBSD's netcat with
support for IPv6 too.

Ulrich Spoerlein, Department of Distributed Systems, University of Würzburg :)
--
 PGP Key ID: F0DB9F44				Encrypted mail welcome!
Fingerprint: F1CE D062 0CA9 ADE3 349B  2FE8 980A C6B5 F0DB 9F44