misc/gnomesword/ (PR 77688)

Danny Boudrot dboudrot at iqmail.net
Fri Feb 18 11:38:13 PST 2005

After MUCH ado, and banging my head on the wall about putting together
patches,
I've finally submitted a PR (77688), via the web interface.  I don't
understand
how I'm supposed to use send-pr from the command line, since I don't know what
to put as an argument to install-sid.

At any rate, I realize this is a little late, since this port is
scheduled to be
deprecated today, so I hope this turns out to be on-time enough.  Finally, I'd
be happy to take maintainership of this port.

Thanks,

Danny