ports/74637 (new port: news/klibido) -- Will this ever be committed?

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Thu Feb 17 18:28:44 PST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:12:47 -0600
Will Andrews <will at csociety.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 04:07:30AM +0200, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> > Promote a few maintainers to commiters ;-)
>
> I've been thinking you need to be punished.  ;)

Hi hi hi, that should be something from the series:
"He broke with his girl-fried so he's got a lot of time to bug us all
around; he's convincing his clients to switch to FreeBSD so he has to bug
us not to lose them"

But then I'd have to change my .signature :)

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"