update patch of security/wpa_supplicant, from 0.3.0 to 0.3.8

Brooks Davis brooks at one-eyed-alien.net
Tue Feb 15 23:13:06 PST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 11:53:03AM +0900, Yamamoto Shigeru wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I modify @ports/security/wpa_supplicant/ from 0.3.0 to 0.3.8,
>  and make a diff, which is created by "diff -aruN".
>
> my works are,
>
> - change base code: 0.3.0 => 0.3.8 (latest stable release)
> - add a patch to create /var/run/wpa_supplicant.pid
> - install sample configuration file (/usr/local/etc/wpa_supplicatn.conf.sample)

Thanks for you submission.  I've committed these parts along with some
fixes.

> - install start/stop script

I did not commit this because I believe this is the wrong way to
integrate wpa_supplication.  The integration needs to take place in
/etc/rc.d/netif so wpa supplicant is started on interfaces when they
arrive, not at boot since they may not exist until arbitrarily later.

-- Brooks