cvs commit: ports/net-mgmt/nagios Makefile distinfo pkg-plist ports/net-mgmt/nagios/files nagios.sh.tmpl patch-Makefile.in patch-base-Makefile.in patch-cgi-Makefile.in patch-configure.in ...

Blaz Zupan blaz at si.FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 14 14:35:35 PST 2005

> reading the pointed doc, could you comment on :
> |    1. FreeBSD and threads. On FreeBSD there's a native user-level
> | implementation of threads called 'pthread' and there's also an optional

I'm now running 2.0.b2 in production for a couple of days and have not seen
the mentioned problems, although I'm not really sure what "heavy I/O load" is
in this regard - the box I'm running it on is quite heavily loaded. Even if I
would see the problems, I don't have the neccesary knowledge to fix them. If
there is any problems with 2.0, users should stick to 1.2. If it turns out
that there are too many problems with 2.0 reported by users, we can still repo
copy 1.2 to ports/net-mgmt/nagios12 and users with problems can run that. For
now, I don't see any need.