patch for mille in freebsd-games

guzman at zalem.net guzman at zalem.net
Tue Feb 1 04:49:22 PST 2005

Hi,
I noticed that the game mille in the ports freebsd-games doesn't respect the man rule, when a safety card is player it's "always entitles the player to an extra turn".
the fact is that is doesn't do it. It comes from this error during compile :
cc -O -pipe   -c move.c
move.c: In function `playcard':
move.c:348: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type

move.c :
Next = (Next == -1 ? FALSE : TRUE);

where Next is a bool, so an usigned char (from curses.h).
it's easy to fix, just making Next a char and all back to normal.
I've attached patches if you ever interested in correcting this ports :)

I've checked on the last pkg available, and in the source, the error is present.

Sincerely,
Guzman
guzman at zalem.net