HEADS UP: MFC of local_startup changes to rc.d complete

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Fri Dec 23 08:16:24 PST 2005

El Viernes, 23 de Diciembre de 2005 16:17, Florent Thoumie escribió:
> On Friday 23 December 2005 16:12, Jose M Rodriguez wrote:
> >
> > - some kinda of style for ports/system rc scripts
>
> 	?

In the way of style(9).

> > - some docs about keywords and stage support
>
> 	It's quite simple enough but yar wrote an article about it :
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~yar/rcng/article.html
>
> 	I thought it already made it to the doc tree.

I think this is about the rc framework.  But not about the hard details:

Also, if we now support rcorder for localpkg, we're implemening, at
last, a two stage boot process ( we can't read the local rc scripts at
the very beginning of the boot process).

> > - some kinda of timeline model
>
> 	There's one.
> 	Commit, MFC, fix broken ports.

Sorry, it's boot process timeline, not working timeline.  We need a good
reference for good tagging of rc scripts.

--
  josemi

--
This mail was scanned by AntiVir Milter.
This product is licensed for non-commercial use.