Firefox 1.0 port

Melvyn Sopacua freebsd.ports at melvyn.homeunix.org
Thu Dec 15 07:59:51 PST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 16:03, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:

> Flash7 is deactivated by default anyway. Flash6 was working fine before
> the upgrade. Surprisingly the old Java build still works as a Firefox
> plugin. Unlike anything else that used to workl like Acroread or
> RealPlayer.

Anything plugger- related is still working for me, allthough unpredictably and
not in the designated pluginspace in the document (can be my default config
as I didn't do any configuration of plugger yet).
Does the old java build really work, or just work for very casual things, like
image mouseovers (I had some weird mouseover flickering with those as well).
I don't really work with java-applets, so have no idea. Just wanted to see if
I could get runescape working.

All in all, this doesn't make firefox-1.5x very stable when plugin behavior is
undefined.
--
Melvyn Sopacua
freebsd.ports at melvyn.homeunix.org