Firefox 1.0 port

Melvyn Sopacua freebsd.ports at melvyn.homeunix.org
Thu Dec 15 04:01:04 PST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 10:48, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:

> The java builds have just been fixed (within the last 24 hours), as you
> can read in the freebsd-java mailing list.

I know, I fixed it lol
But it's quite a big change for scriptable plugin writers and could explain
the frequent hangs I'm seeing with linux-flash. LiveConnect has officially
been put to death from what I gather by reading up while fixing. I know it's
been lingering in a coma state for a long time, but people using it might get
some nice surprises.

Maybe a solid warning in www/firefox about these plugin changes would suffice
though.
--
Melvyn Sopacua
freebsd.ports at melvyn.homeunix.org