install throwing back funky error

Remington mrl0lz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:19:03 PST 2005

I am currently working on a new port, openvpn-admin. During make install
it throws back:
===>  Checking if security/openvpn-admin already installed
install  -s -o root -g wheel -m
555 /usr/ports/security/openvpn-admin/work/openvpn-admin-1.9.1/openvpn-admin /usr/local/bin
strip: /usr/local/bin/openvpn-admin: File format not recognized
install: wait: No such file or directory
*** Error code 70

Stop in /usr/ports/security/openvpn-admin.

If I go into the work dir and launch the program from there everything
works fine. I am thinking I have to pass an arg through ./configure, am
I right, and if so, what?