FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfile: lang/see-devel

Šimun Mikecin simun.mikecin at logos.hr
Wed Dec 7 03:09:43 PST 2005

MASTER_SITE is not down, it just has connection problems from time to
time (happened in the past). There is not much I can do about it. I
suggest to upload it's distfile to FreeBSD distfile mirror. It could
even become a LOCAL_PORT.
If you agree, and need the actual distfile, I can upload or e-mail it to
you.

P.S. The same goes for 'lang/see' port since it's distfile is on the
same site.