Updating Apache 2.0.55 to 2.2.0

Josh Tolbert hemi at puresimplicity.net
Mon Dec 5 10:22:09 PST 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 12:16:22PM -0600, Josh Tolbert wrote:
> portupgrade has never failed me. One of portupgrade's best-kept secrets (for
> those that don't read the man page, anyway) is the -o flag. It's generally as
> easy as 'portupgrade -o www/apache2 www/apache22'. Of course, you might want
> to see if you need any flags in the apache22 Makefile and season portupgrad to
> taste with -m.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Of course, as soon as I posted I realized I had my arguments wrong. Reverse
www/apache2 and www/apache22, since you're replacing www/apache2 with
www/apache22.

Thanks,
Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi at puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

If your sysadmin's not being fascist, you're paying him too much.
   --Sam Greenfield