net/asterisk upgrade to 1.2?

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:32:49 GMT 2005

On Saturday 03 December 2005 14:29,  the author Diane Bruce contributed to the
dialogue on-
 Re: net/asterisk upgrade to 1.2?:

>On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 10:51:10AM -0800, Vizion wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am just wondering if/when Asterisk upgrade to 1.2 might be in the ports
>> tree.
>
>There is an open PR on it. We could use some help/testers.
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=89877
>
>--
>- db at db.net http://www.db.net/~db

Hi

OK here is my position I have never used asterisk and am looking to try the
application out but was planning to start with 1.2. If there is anything
specific you would like me to do -(e.g testing or compiling) then please let
me know but be specific!!-- be warned I have no familiarity with asterisk and
i would not wwant to slow you guys down !

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.