Packagename of openldap WITH_SASL (e.g)

Adam Pordzik adampordzik at gmx.de
Sat Aug 27 22:01:24 GMT 2005

Hello,

I think it is generally no good idea of an OpenLDAP port with altered "sasl"
name. Here I have 8 ports/packages which depends of "openldap22-client", not "openldap22-sasl-client". The only is openldap22-server, which I've built
with WITH_SASL

So the package-names becomes "openldap22-server" and "openldap-sasl-client",
and I had to add a proper line to +REQUIRED_BY by each new package added
to the system.

Same with apache+modssl and maybe other. There are so many ports now, that it
would be much more concise NOT to create so many "sub-ports".