Ports for AMD64

Wil Hatfield - HyperConX wil at hyperconx.com
Sun Aug 21 22:12:29 GMT 2005

If several ports aren't available for AMD64, why are they in the listed
AMD64 ports collection. Am I missing some fixes or something?

Wil Hatfield
HyperConX Customer Care

HyperConX International - http://www.hyperconx.com
1.800.894.3613 - Toll Free in the US and Canada

Check out the all new Miva Pages:
http://www.hyperconx.com/miva/

Premium e-commerce hosting, 24/7 technical support, toll free
support lines for your convenience, great low cost packages to
choose from, Authorize.Net Direct retailer, need high-speed
connectivity well we have that too. Everything a business
needs to succeed. Host with the Pros and sell like one too!