gnat-glade build error on 6.0-BETA2

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Thu Aug 18 15:12:27 GMT 2005

> > A few additional tests compiling software written in Ada show that
> > compilation works unless -fno-strict-aliasing is used. See also my
>
> Yes, both ports need to be fixed to not use CFLAGS with their build,
> which may contain gcc options that are not accepted by adagcc

I wonder where the -fno-strict-aliasing comes from? I've found it in the
/usr/share/mk/sys.mk - is there any way how to disable inclusion of sys.mk?

Of course, I can always do
CFLAGS=
in the Makefile for these ports (and I've verified it works) but this also
overrides all the options a user may wisch to set...

Best,
Petr