FreeBSD Port: refdb-0.9.5a

Daniel S. Haischt me at stefan.haischt.name
Mon Aug 15 11:01:49 GMT 2005

Hello,

I tried to use the refdb applications server together with
the refdb client. The refdb app server runs on FreeBSD and
the client is executed on a Debian system. Unfortunatly
the debian packages are already containing the 0.9.6-pre2
version of RefDB. Thus I am getting an error message that
the server is running an old RefDB protocol version.

Do you think it is possible to upgrade the RefDB port
to RefDB v0.9.6-pre2?

For now I did patch the port's Makefile to be able to
install RefDB v0.9.6-pre2. Attached, you will find my
patchfile.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c at daniel.stefan.haischt.name>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name