build of textproc/aspell fails on fresh 5.4RC3 box

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 29 14:56:02 PDT 2005

Le Ven 29 avr 05 à 21:33:38 +0200, Fernan Aguero <fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar>
 écrivait :
> Hi,

Hello,

> I've just installed FreeBSD afresh (used a minimal
> 5.3-RELEASE that I then updated to 5.4-RC3 after cvsupping
> and rebuilding world and kernel).
>
> This box has some ports already installed (perl, screen,
> portupgrade, fetchmail, procmail, mutt-devel, vim, xorg,
> fluxbox-devel, cdrtools, dvd+rw-tools; and of course all
> their dependencies, see attached list).
>
> I'm trying to install gnome and aspell is being built as a
> dependency of gtkspell. Attached is the output.
>
> I have not found anything in the archives or another PR, has
> this been seen before?

Such failures have been reported, due to unclean /usr/include/g++
but you should not face it after a fresh install.
--
Th. Thomas.