FreeBSD Port: apache-2.0.54

Derrick Edwards dantavious at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 19:50:47 PDT 2005

	I guess this is off the subject a bit but....
I can not seem to start apache. I have attempted to use the startup script and
also by trying to run the dameon(httpd)....

root at focus# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh restart
Performing sanity check on apache2 configuration:
Syntax OK
apache2 not running? (check /var/run/httpd.pid).
Starting apache2.
root at focus# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh status
apache2 is not running.

I even reinstalled the port.
Anyone having the same problem?
I am using 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD