[kde-freebsd] Fwd: Re: Kwifimanager

Stefan Winter swinter at kde.org
Thu Apr 28 09:02:07 PDT 2005

Hello,

lately a FreeBSD user asked about Wireless LAN support under FreeBSD. I told
him that it would be fairly easy to implement. He was enthusiastic at first,
but didn't continue later.
Personally, I don't and probably won't use FreeBSD in the near future. I
wonder if someone would be interested in implementing this.
There seems to be an utility wicontrol that contains the necessary code, and
integration into the current KWiFiManager is simply instantiating one new
class, see forwarded conversation. If anyone is interested, please mail me
at my shiny new kde address: swinter at kde.org.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

KDE Developer Stefan Winter, swinter at kde.org
* Module kde-i18n/de     - German translation team
* Module kdenetwork/wifi - Wireless networking tools