Sample multimedia/mplayer version MPlayer-1.0pre7

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 26 03:22:45 PDT 2005

Hi,

	The port MAINTAINER is aware of the update and he
is proofing any mistakes I might have made producing this sample
port.  I am sure his version will be cleaner and more complete.

	However, while most of us wait, I thought you guys would
like to be using this sample update to the latest version of mplayer
MPlayer-1.0pre7.

	The changelog is huge, so head over to http://www.mplayer.hu/
for more information. Please, take the time to read mplayer's team
petiotion atht the front page.

	Well, the usual disclaimer applies. This sample port has
been working for me for the past 2 days. I haven't had any problems
but your mileage may vary. Despite of the disclaimer, it should
work nicely.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature