FreeBSD Port: gnustep-base-1.10.3

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Mon Apr 25 23:50:07 PDT 2005

El Lunes, 25 de Abril de 2005 21:58, Jose M Rodriguez escribió:
> El Lunes, 25 de Abril de 2005 21:41, Michael Hopkins escribió:
> > Hi
> >
> > Trying to install gnustep-base on FreeBSD amd64 5.3 p10 from either
> > ports or packages, but neither are working.
> > <snip/>
> > The same result for gnustep and gnustep-make.
> >
> > I wonder if you could advise me on what I should try next.  I have
> > googled but not found anything that helps so far.
>
> Have you mounted /proc (procfs), I can remember this is needed to
> build gnustep ports
>
> --
>   josemi

I think I point you in the wrong direction.
Apart of this, the only hope I can offer you is that this can be built
with other gcc

gnustep uses GNUSTEP_WITH_GCC32, GNUSTEP_WITH_GCC33(default) and
GNUSTEP_WITH_GCC34

Try define GNUSTEP_WITH_GCC34 or GNUSTEP_WITH_GCC32 in /etc/make.conf
before build

--
  josemi