splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Mon Apr 25 09:57:30 PDT 2005

Jose M Rodriguez wrote:

> I think Makefile.opt.diff is not acceptable
>
> Remember that we are working to import Makefile.opt from foreing ports
> and for the metaport.
>
> Work with a WITH RCORDER Knob and, if you really need and option in the
> metaport, place it in Makefile, before importing Makefile.opt

hmm the thing is, I don't think it'll work that way. If you think it is
important Yarema, OPTIONS= has to be in courier-authlib-base/Makefile
(since no port depends on security/courier-authlib, and defining it in
courier, sqwebmail would nothing change for courier-authlib-base)

I've uploaded an updated version of the tar.gz where I added OPTIONS= to
-base besides other changes Jose provided me as pm.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/