splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

Yarema yds at CoolRat.org
Sun Apr 24 20:12:45 PDT 2005

--On Sunday, April 24, 2005 18:55:28 +0200 Oliver Lehmann
<lehmann at ans-netz.de> wrote:

> Oliver Lehmann wrote:
>
>> Ok, you both convinced me. I'll change -base (allready done, I'm testing)
>
> It's uploaded now. I also changed sysconftool to a build-dep since we
> need ed during the install target and not later, and we don't need it
> after the installation for a running courier-authlib.

Oliver, sysconftool needs to stay a RUN_DEPENDS because, unfortunately we
do not have an INSTALL_DEPENDS, and if you make it a BUILD_DEPENDS it will
not be recorded as a @pkgdep and will not exist when run by pkg_add when
installing from a binary package.

Also please do not put CONFLICTS=courier-0.45* since I'll be submitting an
update to that which will need to depend on courier-authlib.

--
Yarema
http://yds.CoolRat.org