perl-5.8.6_2 threaded on amd64

Mike Schroll FreeBSD at LogicX.us
Sun Apr 24 19:08:17 PDT 2005

.if defined(WITH_THREADS)
.if ${ARCH} == "amd64"
IGNORE= Threaded perl does not pass tests on ${ARCH}
.endif

Is this still the case?
I seem to have no problems with make test:

All tests successful.
u=1.25  s=2.01562  cu=145.836  cs=28.3516  scripts=848  tests=87785

nor using threaded perl in normal everyday operations.

I have four amd64 boxes I can test this on (5.3-RELEASE-p9 and 5.4-RC3
systems).
If any further testing is required, please contact me.

Otherwise, I'd like to see this IGNORE removed, if it is infact deprecated.

Thanks

-Mike Schroll

--
Applied Networking System Administration Major
Rochester Institute of Technology

Information Sciences and Technology Major
Penn State University
University Park, PA

FreeBSD at LogicX.us
AIM: L0g1cX